Sunsets and tunes are the perfect way to kickstart your weekend.
Every Friday and Saturday evening in January we are set to sizzle with cocktails, music and foodie delights on our beautiful waterfront from 6pm until late. Enjoy sashimi bowls from hip Surry Hills restaurant Fishbowl and curated sounds by Fishbowl Radio, featuring live DJs.
Plus, get your culture-vulture on at these stunning exhibitions, with our museum hours extended until 8pm:
- See sharks differently with the contemporary artworks of On Sharks & Humanity
- Purchase a special exhibition ticket and explore the depths of the ocean with Oscar-winning filmmaker James Cameron in Challenging the Deep.
Dates and times:
Fri 4 Jan – 6- late
Sat 5 Jan – 6- late
Fri 11 Jan – 6- late
Sat 12 Jan – 6- late
Fri 18 Jan – 6- late
Sat 19 Jan – 6- late
Fri 25 Jan – 6- late
Sat 26 Jan – 6- late
Bar & DJ from 6pm - late | Museum open to 8pm
Art with Sharks - Drop-in art workshops
$15 - 6.30pm or 7.30pm each Friday. Drop-in classes - book at front counter.
- Friday 11- Art with Sharks: Under-Watercolours
- Friday 18 - Art with Sharks: Under-Watercolours
- Friday 25 - Sketch with Sharks: Mixed Media Drawing
Salmon sashimi, beets, red onion, shallots, edamame and kale, with roast sesame dressing, crispy shallots and tobiko
Salmon sashimi with cabbage, carrot, shallots, sesame shoyu dressing, wasabi peas and crispy shallots
Free range chicken, kale, coriander, shallots, cucumber and nori, roast sesame dressing, tamari almonds and wasabi peas
Hand pressed tofu with kale, cucumber, radish, shallots, miso tahini dressing, tamari almonds and crispy shallots