Note: Unfortunately, we have temporarily suspended all public programs and events from Monday March 16 until Thursday April 30th 2020, inclusive due to COVID-19.
Treat yourself or someone special to a truly unique, intimate high tea on board the stunning Edwardian Steam Yacht Ena on Sydney's Darling Harbour.
Built in 1900 to entertain society's elite and featuring exquisite Edwardian styling, the Ena has featured in the 1920’s-set TV series Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries and vintage fashion photoshoots.
You’ll enjoy delicious catered treats by award-winning caterers Laissez-faire, Sydney city skyline, and time on board a heritage vessel moored at the museum on Darling Harbour.
You'll enjoy a set selection of finger sandwiches, petit fours, sweet and savoury pastries, scones with preserve and clotted cream, tea or coffee and champagne.
Finger Sandwich Selection
- Poached chicken, basil, walnut and homemade mayonnaise
- Cucumber ribbons with a fresh dill and cream cheese spread
- Poached lobster, chevril and mayonnaise with watercress
- Tartlet of baked ricotta, zucchini, lemon thyme (v)
- Spring onion flatbreads with smoked salmon, salsa verde
- House baked sultana scones with clotted cream, raspberry preserve and pepe butter
- Selection of petit fours
- Bottomless Champagne (Champagne High Tea ticket only)
- Tea and coffee
- Orange juice and sparkling water
Standard Ticket - $79.00pp
Champagne Ticket - $99.00pp
Sundays 11am, 1pm & 3pm: 10 May, 21 June 2020
Hurry - spaces are strictly limited.
You might also be interested in...