Treat yourself or someone special to a truly unique, intimate high tea on board the stunning Edwardian Steam Yacht Ena on Sydney's Darling Harbour.
Due to overwhelming popular demand, we're offering a brand new high tea experience on Steam Yacht Ena!
Join us for brunch from 10am or 12pm on the third Sunday in December, January and February. You’ll enjoy delicious catered treats by award-winning caterers Laissez-faire, Sydney's city skyline, and time on board a heritage vessel moored at the museum on Darling Harbour.
Built in 1900 to entertain society's elite and featuring exquisite Edwardian styling, the Ena has featured in the 1920’s-set TV series Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries and vintage fashion photoshoots.
You'll enjoy a shared brunch with a set menu including a refreshing mimosa cocktail on arrival.
- Potato, onion and brie tart
- Caramelized beetroot and goats curd tarte tatin , baby rocket, balsamic glaze (v)
- Breakfast muffins filled with avocado, smoked salmon, rocket and frittata
- Roast turkey and cranberry buttery croissant
- Cinnamon buns
- Berry almond cake
- Natural yoghurt with honey, toasted oats, fresh berries
- Seasonal fruit platter (gf)
Tea and coffee
Orange juice and sparkling water
Brunch Experience - $80.00pp
Sundays: 15th December 2019, 19th January 2020, 16th February 2020
Hurry - spaces are strictly limited.
Book brunch tickets
You might also be interested in...