High Tea on SY Ena is back for Summer!
Treat yourself or someone special to a truly unique, intimate high tea on board the stunning Edwardian Steam Yacht Ena on Sydney's Darling Harbour.
Built in 1900 to entertain society's elite and featuring exquisite Edwardian styling, the Ena has featured in the 1920’s-set TV series Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries and vintage fashion photoshoots.
You’ll enjoy delicious catered treats by award-winning caterers Laissez-faire, Sydney city skyline, and time on board a heritage vessel moored at the museum on Darling Harbour.
You'll enjoy a set selection of finger sandwiches, petit fours, sweet and savoury pastries, scones with preserve and clotted cream, tea or coffee and champagne.
- Potato, onion and brie tart
- Caramelized beetroot and goats curd tarte tatin, baby rocket, balsamic glaze (v)
- Breakfast muffins filled with avocado, smoked salmon, rocket and frittata
- Roast turkey and cranberry buttery croissant
- Carrot cake
- Berry almond cake (gf)
- Natural yoghurt with honey, toasted oats, fresh berries
- Seasonal fruit skewer (gf)
- Bottomless Champagne (Champagne High Tea ticket only)
- Tea and coffee
- Orange juice and sparkling water
JANUARY - SOLD OUT
FEBRUARY - 21 Feb 2021
Standard Ticket - $85.00pp
Champagne Ticket - $110.00pp
Hurry - spaces are strictly limited.