Make the most of your visit to the museum with a tour guide in your pocket.
Explore Australia’s rich maritime history with the Australian National Maritime Museum’s Visitor App.
Uncover fascinating stories behind the museum’s huge collection of artefacts with audio tours, or simply use the App as an easy guide to discovering the collection. Want to re-live your visit to the museum? Use the App to delve back into your favourite highlights. Planning a visit? Beat the crowds and book your tickets in advance through the App.
Discover the age of exploration and navigators to the arrival of the First Fleet and European settlement, through to Australia’s modern sporting achievements, the drama of life in the Navy and the science of oceans.
Museum App features:
- Listen to audio tours revealing fascinating stories behind the objects in our collection.
- Explore exclusive extra content about the objects that most interest you.
- Use the App to access the museum's online ticketing service – tickets can be delivered directly to your phone, giving you entry to paid sections of the museum.
- See what’s on at the museum – new, temporary exhibitions and special events.
- Use it when you see this icon
When you're at the museum, connect to our free Wifi.
Download the App now - try it out for yourself!Image: "Omai, a native of Ulaietea" engraving by Francesco Bartolozzi taken from a painting by Nathaniel Dance, 1774, ANMM Collection: 00045168