Applications are open from 15 March 2021. Applications close 11.59 pm, Saturday 15 May 2021.
All non-profit, incorporated maritime museums and other eligible organisations are encouraged to apply. We also welcome joint applications from two or more eligible institutions. The grant funding may be used to supplement your other funding, including sponsorship.
- Opening date for applications: 15 March 2021
- Closing date for applications: 15 May 2021
- The Selection Committee convenes: June 2021
- Applicants notified by: 31 July 2021
- All projects completed by 31 July 2022 and acquitted by 31 August 2022
Guidelines and Application Forms
Eligible applicants are required to complete the 2021 - 2022 application form for projects or internships to be eligible for funding in the 2021 –2022 round.
Submissions must be received by the Australian National Maritime Museum no later than the closing date, 11.59 pm, Saturday 15 May 2021, for funding in the financial year 2021 - 2022.
An email will be sent to acknowledge the application has been received.
Options for completing applications:
- Online application: MMAPSS Project Applications can be submitted via an online system through the museum's recruitment platform. Our preference is that project applications are submitted using this online system. Click here to open the online form.
- Document version: The MMAPSS Project Application Form is also available as a Word document below. The Internship Application Form is only available as a Word document in this round. Internship applications are not able to be submitted via the new online system. If completing the Word document version, applicants are encouraged to submit applications to the MMAPSS Coordinator via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To become familiar with the scheme, download the MMAPSS 2021–2022 guidelines and applications forms.
- MMAPSS Guidelines 2021–22: DOC
- MMAPSS Application Form 2021-22: DOC
- MMAPSS Internship Application Form 2021-22: DOC
- MMAPSS Acquittal Template (Projects): DOC
- MMAPSS Acquittal Template (Internships): DOC
- MMAPSS Acquittal Template (In-kind support): DOC
Please note: Successful interns will be required to complete the museum’s online work experience and internship induction modules to comply with existing policies, procedures and work practices including Work Health and Safety. Interns will be required to undertake a Police Check and many also be required to provide a Working with Children Check number if the internship is identified to have a requirement to work with children.
If you have any questions about MMAPSS please contact the coordinator:
- Phone: +61 2 9298 3743
- Email: email@example.com
The Maritime Museums of Australia Project Support Scheme is funded by the Australian Government through the Australian National Maritime Museum and the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications.