Applications are currently closed. Applications will open in February 2020.
All non-profit, incorporated maritime museums and other eligible organisations are encouraged to apply. We also welcome joint applications from two or more eligible institutions. The grant funding may be used to supplement your other funding, including sponsorship.
- Opening date for applications: 1 February 2020
- Closing date for applications: 31 March 2020
- The Selection Committee convenes: May 2020
- Applicants notified by: 30 June 2020
- All projects completed and acquitted by: 30 June 2021.
Guidelines and Application Forms
To become familiar with the scheme, download the MMAPSS 2019–2020 guidelines
- MMAPSS Guidelines 2019–20: DOC
- MMAPSS Application Form 2019-20: DOC
- MMAPSS Internship Application Form 2019-20: DOC
- MMAPSS Acquittal Template: DOC
Eligible applicants will be required to complete the 2019-2020 application form for projects or internships when they become available to be eligible for funding in the 2020–2021 round.
Please note: Successful Interns will be required to complete the ANMM’s online work experience and internship induction modules to comply with existing policies, procedures and work practices including Work Health and Safety. Interns may also be required to provide a Working with Children Check number if the internship is identified to have a requirement to work with children.
If you have any questions about MMAPSS please contact the coordinator:
- Phone: +61 2 9298 3743
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maritime Museums of Australia Project Support Scheme is funded by the Australian Government through the Australian National Maritime Museum and the Department of Communications and the Arts.